Money & Success Tip #194
Looking for new leads can be near impossible some days,
but what if you could join forces with online businesses that are already marketing heavily to find those hot leads,
that could expose your business to the world every minute of the day and only asked for a small booking commission if they delivered a customer to you?
Would you join forces?
Some objections are:
...but they will take all my profits
...but what if they sell stock that I have already sold that day
...I don't want to be controlled by another business that does not know my business
Whatever the objection, I ask you to think about
- what is a value of being on a heavily clicked on site that turns up on the first page of Google?
- how much would it cost you to market to gain that same customer?
- is your business name known as much as the online business name by your potential customers?
- could you re-evaluate your prices or add more value as a package to price well enough to make it a win:win situation for all?
- could you be savvier to keep stock availability up to date manually or invest in a channel manager
When you can partner with a online channel, you are not only guaranteed expertise in the field of marketing, but you can expect results. After all, getting leads of people who utilise what you have, where you can market to them over and over again, is the best way to grow your business ten-fold.
Meg Hogan Business Coaching
Portfolio Mastery – wealth tips, ideals and opportunities
Schedule an appointment for a Free Chat
*Grab your FREE Business 30 Day Guide -
Systemise Your Way to Success in Business in 30 Days
*Grab your FREE pdf money management plan –
Jump 10X Faster to Getting Your Finances to Work for You
Facebook Wealth & Success page
Portfolio Mastery - wealth tips, ideals and opportunities
Facebook Business group